- “Booking” means the booking at Nino & Kodeh Watersport and Entertainment Ltd.
- “Customer” means the person or persons named on the Booking Form as wishing to hire Equipment from the Company for leisure activities for a specified period. In the case of more than one Customer , the Customers shall each be jointly and severally liable under this Contract; “Company” means Nino & Kodeh Watersports and entertainment Ltd, a company registered and licensed in The Gambia.
- “Charges” means the amounts payable, exclusive of any applicable VAT, in respect of any Booking;
- “Deposit” means the deposit paid by the Customer in respect of any Booking pursuant to 5 of these Terms;
- “Equipment” means any boat, jet ski, water craft, or similar recreational equipment together with any additional elements or accessories thereof that may be provided to any Client by the Company or used by the Company in providing leisure activities to the Customer ;
- “Period of Hire” means the duration of the provision of the Company’s Equipment to the Customer.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions set out below.
1. AGE LIMITS AND UNSUITABLE CLIENTS
1.1 The Customer must be aged 16 or over to drive a Jetski at Nino and Kodeh water sport and entertainment , Children Aged 12 years and up may drive on the Jet Ski if accompanied by an Adult. All customers must be physically fit and able to swim to make a Booking. By making a Booking, each customers warrants that this is the case to the Company.
1.2 The Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to refuse to allow any Customers who in its opinion fails to meet these criteria or any similar health and safety criteria to make a Booking and/or to use or be transported upon any Equipment.
2. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
2.1 The Contract may not be cancelled or amended except as provided in these Conditions and Terms.
2.2 In the event of adverse weather conditions, including floods, storms, heavy sea state, strong winds or unforeseen circumstances, including technical problems, mechanical failure, shortage of water, non-availability of fuel, preventing the conducting of a Trip, Jet Ski/boat charter, the Company shall offer a full refund of the Charges including the Deposit paid or payable if alternative activities or dates are not agreed with the customer.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
3.1 The Company reserves the right to regularly review and amend the Charges displayed on the Booking Form and on the website of the company at www.ninokodehwatersport.com
3.2 At the time of Booking, a non refundable Deposit of £10 per service booked.
6.1 The Company undertakes regular checks of the boats, Jet Skis hired and used for Jet Ski rides and boat charter before hiring in accordance with the manufacturers’ and RYA recommendations.
6.2 In the event of a boat suffering mechanical breakdown the Company shall take all reasonable steps to enable the completion of the booking.
6.3 The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage that the Client(s) may suffer as a result of such breakdown. Subject to Clause 4, any refunds are at the Company’s discretion.
5.1 The Company insures the Equipment against public liability risks. The Company’s insurance does not cover personal accidents or loss or damage to personal effects.
6.1 For the avoidance of doubt, the Company shall be in no way liable to any Customers, guest or other third party as a result of the provision of the Equipment or other Services unless unable to exclude liability by law.
6.2 Before participating in any of the Company’s activities all Customers will have to sign an Indemnity Agreement/ Waiver of rights.
6.3 For the avoidance of doubt, where there is more than one Customers, the customers are jointly and severally liable to the Company at all times.
The Customer will be liable for any damage caused to the Jetski whilst they are in control and by signing the booking form and agreeing to these terms will be liable for the full cost of repairs to the Jetski and any other craft / costs associated to an incident.
13. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
This website and its content is copyright of Nino & Kodeh Watersports and Entertainment Ltd – © 2019 . All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.